For comments, suggestions, and other concerns, please contact Bayfront Hotel in Cebu City, Philippines through the following:
Phone Number: +63 32 230 6777
Mobile: +63 32 230 6777 | +63 917 728 9912
Fax Number: 032 2306767
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Cebu budget hotel is set in a thriving business district. Our central address allows our guests easy access to transportation terminals, commercial centers, and other city conveniences.
Cebu City, also known as the Queen City of the South, is a significant trading point in the Visayas region. It serves as the main domestic shipping port in the Philippines and is home to about 80% of the country’s shipping companies. Cebu is also the oldest city in the country, with the first Spanish settlement founded here in 1565.
Here are some of the attractions near the location of our Cebu business hotel:
• SM City Cebu – 3-minute walk
• Cebu International Port – 5-minute walk or a 3-minute drive
• Cebu International Convention Center (CICC) – 5-minute drive
• Parkmall – 5-minute drive
• Ayala Business Park – 10-minute drive
• Ayala Center Cebu – 10-minute drive
• Grand Convention Center – 10-minute drive
• Cebu I.T. Park – 15-minute drive
• Mactan-Cebu International Airport – 20-minute drive
• Basilica del Santo Niño, home of what is considered the oldest religious relic in the country, is also just a 10-minute drive by car from our hotel in Cebu City.
With an address set right at the heart of Cebu City’s business district, our Cebu budget hotel gives its guest the ideal base to stay in the city. It provides easy access to more than just the major transportation hubs, such as the airport, but also to commercial and important business centers, including the Ayala Business and Cebu I.T. Parks. Our Cebu business hotel is also less than a 5-minute drive from Parkmall, Cebu International Port, and Cebu International Convention Center (CICC).